Talking Tom 2
Talking Tom 2 is in your PC now! Tom is your pet cat, that responds to your mouse clicks and repeats everything you say with a funny voice. You can pet him, poke him or grab his tail. If you couldn't succeed to play the game somehow or you had a problem, please read the Instructions below.
- Android Version
- Apple iOS Version
To play this unoriginal browser version which is just for demonstration purposes only:
1. First, you must have the latest version of the Adobe Flash player for your Web browser. (Click here to install it). You may need to restart your browser after finishing installation.
2. After then, be sure that your microphone is connected to your computer. For communicating with Tom Cat, game will request your permission to use your microphone. Click to "Allow" button to give the required permission. If you have any problem on this procedure try to uninstall and reinstall the Flash Player. The game has tested on the last versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome but we recommend you to use Chrome browser to play Talking Tom 2.
3. If the game is too slow on your browser, you may choose a lower quality from the Flash Player menu which is opened by clicking on the game window with the right mouse button.
4. In the game, speak to the microphone and let Tom Cat answer you with its funny voice. Also you may click on the Tom's specific body parts and also the icons on the screen for special animations.
5. The game has been converted from the smartphone version to the browsers. So it may not be as good as the original (iOS or Android versions).